Delta Took A Chunk Out Of Her Face Help!

Hey guys need some help

Delta my cat has taken a chunk out of her face I think she only did it in the last half an hour I didn't hear her cry or anything she came out meowing for more food when I seen it what can I do so it doesn't get infected? I've got some stuff called wound-Gard which is an antiseptic bitterant spray will that help her? It's really all I have that can be used on animals it'll sting though :( i don't really have the money to take her to the vet unless I absolutely have no chioice but too. It doesn't seem to be hurting her she let me near it

i have two photos of it there not very good iPads front camera doesn't take very good photos....

Thanks in advance x

post-9013-0-54065900-1417564581_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-47208900-1417564605_thumb.jp

I didn't end up getting it it's expensive Lol

I'll have to get some I'll see how much it is at the other shop I'll be near tomorrow if I have the money I'll get it.

What else is there that could work? In the mean time she doesn't go outside if that makes a difference in infection

!!! :o no advice at all as I'm crap with health advice but how did she manage to do that?? :( oh gosh poor little kitty.

I'm not sure how she did it she came out from behind my fish tanks I don't know if she did it there or not the only thing different around there is our Christmas tree that she sleeps under but I had a look and couldn't see any fur or blood I'll have another look and see if I can see anything though