Mr Grey Has No Fear!

Bambi92

Some may remember me making a post about Mr grey the cat that has decided to take up residents out the front of our house.

We not long got back from a walk with Sasha only went to the end of the road to show my son the Christmas lights that are there, Mr grey walked straight up to Sasha, followed us all the way on the walk and back and as we got two days away from home the neighbors bulldog was out in there front yard (fenced yard) he was barking like crazy at us and here comes Mr grey running up next to Sasha trying to attack the dog through the fence haha I swear he was trying to protect Sasha he didn't come up next to her until she reacted to the dog. He's such a sweet heart I wish he could be ours but he can't come inside my cat hates him. He's been here everyday for over a month now I think he thinks we are his owners my partner calls him and he comes running Lol

He seems like the type of cat that would be happiest sitting on your lap getting pats the compete opposite to my cat....

Awww Mr Grey sounds really sweet!   On our walk there is a black cat who comes out and chases my dogs away from their property and up the street.  The dogs don't know how to react to this scary fruitcake cat, lol.  It really freaks them out!

Good to hear Mr Grey is healthy and protecting Sasha thats so sweet... They work there way into to your life these felines. One day, maybe you might find Delta has become friends with Mr Gray. Maybe :D

I wish delta would I've tried before with a ginger kitten we named chubba and even though she didn't hurt him she was not happy at all that he was in her house lol.

He wouldn't be the first cat to try and work his way into my home haha

Awww Mr Grey sounds really sweet! On our walk there is a black cat who comes out and chases my dogs away from their property and up the street. The dogs don't know how to react to this scary fruitcake cat, lol. It really freaks them out!

Haha Sasha was the same she looked at him like why are you coming up to me Lol she sniffed him though so I guess that was a good thing she wasn't that bothered by him walking with us either Lol