your goal

stokie

my goal has always been to run my own company and when i retire at 30 i want to emigrate to Oz as i have family over there but never been my dad stayed with the family for 18 months and he said he wouldn't have come back he only came back because he didn't want the hassle of having to apply for a green card and waiting for it to be accepted so he came back i am glad he did otherwise i wouldn't be here lol

What is your goal?

I would love to work with Elephants they are my favourite wild animal i did want to be a vet for years but my teacher used to put me down a lot at school and said i was too thick to take 3 separate sciences so i had to do double award which then caused me to get a lower grade which then caused me to not even bother applying to uni because i thought well they won't look at me with a C grade! So i gave up on that dream would still love to do it but i am getting too old now they want young people starting uni like 18 year olds! Never mind when i retire i will do some voluntary work and help that way!