Poster For Treatment Room To Put In Shops

Alicia Doyle

hey guys i have a challenge i would like a poster doing up for the treatment room not really what to say but just so i can put it up in the 3 shops in the village. the challenge is to do it as fast as possible i know most of you are working so i might not get any replies until after 5 but im flat broke now that alans gone to germany leaving me to pay all the bills by myself im hoping to send the poster to my dad who can print it off at work but he finishes at 5. if your all at work work away and i can use it again im just hoping to draw in some local clients for tonight and tomorrow. when i say im broke i mean it lol. fingers at the ready.

on your marks......

get set.......

go!!!! 

nope I did a quick job I just saved the logo as a picture put it int the top right hand corner and then wrote stuff in black and sent it to my dad. but on one line I put appointment only I was rushing only had 5 mins to do it before my dad finished work but looking back at it it should have said by appointment only do you think they'll know what I meant lol

• 2 weeks later...