Dunc

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried Ezydog they are identical apart from the velcro name plate

Looked at them they coming out more than the julius k9 and I don't think they look as good tbh thanks anyway :)

zooplus.co.uk with delivery after the 1st

so I checked NL for you and is the same there....

Cheers :)

Still looking :)

I got ice a doxlock harness as its nearly identical, was planning on simply buying some Velcro side stickers with personalisations too but the only thing I could think of that suited him was a swear word, lol.

Got bears julius from Amazon, I think. Wasn't cheap at all! [emoji33]

Does this harness not slip off easily? We use ezydog (similar design) on Charly and it always slip off when he stay behind and I pulled the leash a bit too much.. Good thing is he stay still when it happen.

it can do - mine haven't worked it out......yet, but that's why i have a connector on so they're still attached by collar if they slip it.  They've slipped 4 harness brands now so far so i'm always careful

Sarah do you have a photo of the 'connector'? Would like to see how it work..

Here you go - Kaiser on the left shows it better - it's a red mini lead going from harness to collar, if he slips his harness he's still connected by the collar - Sid at Indi Dog made them for me x

10468083_661888107259720_681758339846914

Bear's got a size 2and it's pretty big but a bit too small for her. Her chest is just over a metre in circumference and the thing has to be let out to maximum capacity. Lol. Shame coz I can't find the lilac one in a size 1 anywhere except the main site....which is blinking expensive!