Wormhole Virus.....

Emma

Quick question......

After me and another person (IT bloke) had a play around with the in laws laptop it's still coming back with the ads. IT guy she knows says he Suspects a long time ago she downloaded a wormhole virus and that this is to be the issue. I have offered to reformat the whole C: drive and wipe the slate clean (I know I must be crazy!)........but will this get rid of the wormhole damage too?

I have not a clue what you are on about.. :rofl:  the only worm holes I know are in the ground.  :D  will read this thread as an online educational course in wormholes.... :rofl:

Your in this to deep to get out of this now..... you dug a hole deeper than any of your dogs have managed so far I ha haaaa  

Lmao! Tbh I've heard of them but don't know much myself. I am properly in at the deep end, lol.

As she's just told me she hasn't got a copy of windows to reinstall then I doubt I can reformat it anyway. Lol.

It's all fixed......finally. :)

No idea if a wormhole enabled malicious software to come through to her laptop or not but the whole thing is running much better now. Doesn't freeze up anymore or pop up random adverts all over the shop.