Sleep Tight Saskia

Sarah

Dunc has asked me to let you all know saskia had to be put to sleep this morning ?

She was the mum to my 2 boys kimba and kaiser and was loving and such a sweet lady.

She had gone downhill lately having diabetes and a brain tumour but she was always full of life.

She will be missed so so much and I am so glad I got to say goodbye. I have so many memories of her but not half as many as sue and Dunc. This is such a hard time now having to adjust for them and for Wolf.

Rip gorgeous girl you will always be loved and cherished xx

post-4-14141507604506_thumb.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough decision to make.  Tears one apart.  Saskia can now run free.  My thoughts and prayers are with those close to her, especially Dunc and Susan.  Tearing up myself right now.

Today has been and will prob continue to be a horrible day :(

Thank you as always to you all but Sarah you are the best thank you sooooo much love you xxx

Love you too xxx

Coming down soon with pizza wine and garlic bread....diets were meant to be broken on days like today. See you soon for hugs xx

such sad sad news, :cry1:  our founding member this site would never be here if it wasnt for saskia such a perfect husky i had the great fortune to of spent a fair bit of time with her and had plenty of hugs and kissies from her she was such a soft soul.

saskia you will be missed by every one who ever had the great fortune to meet you but you will be in our hearts forever goodnight and god bless beautiful girl xxx