Rip

Stormy

This is not a dog but I still want to post this in here now I feel ready to. My mum died yesterday suddenly she was 47 we are unsure at the moment why. I am back down south now with my family I think I'm going to spend the week here as I want to be involved with arrangements etc.

At the moment it doesn't feel real and hasn't sunk in properly as of yet. Very difficult seeing my sister she is very very quiet she's 14 she found her unfortunately :( my step dad is trying to stay strong but I can tell he isn't. I'm yet to see my nan etc.

I would also like to say a massive thank you to Sarah and Marc and Louise for taking my dogs in for me so. I don't need to worry about them. I am already missing them.

So RIP to my mum Donna I love you so much xxxxx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry Storm that must have been one hell of a shock to you all. I saw the picture of her you posted on Facebook and was amazed how similar you both look.

Take care honey, you know where we are if you need us. [emoji8]

:huskyhugs: xxx

Again Storm i'm so sorry for your loss. Remember i'm near by if you need a break and just want to pop in for a chat. Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time. Storm and Mya send you big hugs x

So very sorry for your loss Storm. Your Husky family sends their thoughts and prayers.

Huskies in the Heartland