Couldn't Wait For Christmas

goingsolo

Harnesses, (and new matching collars), are the next big thing on our shopping list so that I can start thinking about taking our pack out whilst on my bike and I quite like the look of the K9's.

We love the k9 and charlie has a doxlock (similar design) solo not keen on new head collar as he couldn't get it off lol (he can slip his other one) but it more than did the job and the lead was comfy to hold and love the design even if if not purple (charlie's will be) but Rob has say on solo's gear and wanted red.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have the lead connected to his harness and collar?

harness and head collar yes, when I walk them on my own he is a terror so usehead collar as control, when he calms and starts to listen I unclip and just have him on harness. It is a really comfortable lead to hold. When on full length lead itis always via harness not head collar.