Husky Onesie's

Oh bugger, I want one!

My daughter bought me a dog one last christmas, it has a tail and everything :)  But its so nice and white I rarely wear it for fear of ruining it :(

Must get someone to send one over.  I'm usually a 10, what size do you reckon I'd need?

Oh bugger, I want one!

My daughter bought me a dog one last christmas, it has a tail and everything :) But its so nice and white I rarely wear it for fear of ruining it :(

Must get someone to send one over. I'm usually a 10, what size do you reckon I'd need?

I'm a ten and the 6-8 fits me perfectly

Oh I NEED one of those!

This probably sounds silly but do they have the feet? I struggle if they have feet as I'm a little taller for Primark clothes so end up having a wedgie if I get my normal waist size!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They do yeah , I'm a size 5 and my feet just fit nicely in the 6-8

Oh its a onesie…. Just like what it says on the label… ha ha I thought it was a jumper…… Em missed out when they were handing out ability to read whats on the label….. 6 8 and 10 is tiny tiny…. do they do them in I eat to much chocolate size ???????

Primark stock many sizes, but they do seem to sell out quickly especially when it's something you want

Oh its a onesie…. Just like what it says on the label… ha ha I thought it was a jumper…… Em missed out when they were handing out ability to read whats on the label….. 6 8 and 10 is tiny tiny…. do they do them in I eat to much chocolate size ???????

They go up in 2 sizes , so 6-8 , 10-12 , 14-16 then 18-20

Yay!!! Got mine today :D tried on 10-12 and Nix, you were right! Lots of room! Tried the 6-8 on and the extra room meant I could fit with my height too yay!! Very happy, now they just need to stock a minion onesie! Seen a young boys one but .i don't fit in 3-4 years!