47 Ronin

sarahjng

Just watched this, a good film but very different to the original tale. Not sure I remember a gaijin in that, or a bit-eyed witch. LOL 45 minutes into the film the other half says, isn't that that bloke, the one in, oh you know !. Yes dear, that's Keanu Reeves.

I was very disappointed with this film, I do love the original versions based on the true story - Chushingura

I think if you try to relate it to the original you would be disappointed, but if you can just watch it as an interesting movie ( and a chance to see Keanu with his shirt off) it's quite good

I think if you try to relate it to the original you would be disappointed, but if you can just watch it as an interesting movie ( and a chance to see Keanu with his shirt off) it's quite good

:D I know what you mean, I was looking forward to it and I do like fantasy and was prepared for something very very far removed from the original story, although I must admit that they actually had many aspects about the true story pretty correct. Maybe Canoe with his shirt off wasn't my thing LOL. 

I didn't hate it, I was just a bit disappointed  :)

:D I know what you mean, I was looking forward to it and I do like fantasy and was prepared for something very very far removed from the original story, although I must admit that they actually had many aspects about the true story pretty correct. Maybe Canoe with his shirt off wasn't my thing LOL. 

LOL

I didn't hate it, I was just a bit disappointed  :)

I don't know the original tale, but I don't like that movie. It just felt off to me.

Your just too young to appreciate the flashing of male flesh lol, when you get to my age you'll watch paint dry if there's something Purdy to look at at the same time.

I just did a deliverance reference - how sad is that !

Hey Sarah, 

I hope the too young reference is for me  :P At 46 I don't get that often LOL

But the Deliverance - real purdy :D reeeee, reeeee

EWW, at 46 your the perfect age, old enough to understand my jokes and references, young enough to laugh without peeing yourself, I personally am 45 Tom, OMG

Am I too young to understand that reference? :lol:

too young and too innocent I hope lol