Corn Snake Has Shed

We rehomed this corn around 7 years ago, he was about a year old then. He is a fussy eater & stops eating for 4 months over Winter, always has & so did the last corn we had (sadly he had a tumour & went to sleep) so it's always great to see a complete healthy shed from him

That is a normal household sweeping brush next to the skin to give some idea of length, don't forget the skin shrinks slightly after shedding too so the snake is actually longer than this. Can you see the eye pods on the head shots?

post-143-0-38125300-1411915125_thumb.jpg

post-143-0-54554600-1411915139_thumb.jpg

post-143-0-93790600-1411915151_thumb.jpg

I always like admiring snakes at our local zoo (that's Indonesian zoo, by the way!), but I never imagined I'd have one :shrug: what's the name btw?

Believe it or not, he doesn't have a name  :rolleyes: , I figured he wouldn't come if I called him  :P I do have a nickname (Tango) so if he were ever to go to the vet (like our other one that had no name & was registered as Snake  :redface1:  ) I would put Tango  :D

That's great!  I love it when they give a full shed :)

Peace of mind that you know they are well, isn't it? Fanta must not be far off this size now?