Black Mirror

BlueWolf

I wonder if anyone has watched Black Mirror. Especially since it's a British show :)

I have seen all but the last episode of season 2 and as weird this series may be, I'm always curious what the next episode is going to be about.

For those who haven't seen it: GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. Every episode is its own little story. Every episode has a different cast and has no relation to all the other episodes. It's very thought provoking and often very confronting. It definitely makes you question your own morals at times. Never has a tv series done that to me before. Every episode has a different meaning but they usually are related to modern technology. You'll get the best surprise if you know little to nothing about it beforehand. It's amazing, I'm hooked and want to see more.