I've Asked To Stand Down From My Moderator Post

Dave

Hey Everyone :wave:

I have asked if I can stand down from my moderator post as I'm not pulling my weight, my activity on the forum has not been what is needed of a moderator for some time and I can't see that changing for a while unfortunatley. I have enjoyed my time moderating and hopefully I'll be able to give it another go some time in the future.

I'm going to make sure I don't go missing off of the forum and will still try my best to get on as much as possible... I love this place and I have been missing the forum and all of you crazy cats.

Anyway, short and sweet but a massive thanks to Marc, Sarah, Dunc & the other staff for having me aboard.

Dave is a fantastic mod, just unfortunatly found a job in which he actually has to work for a living :P Im sure we'll see him back in mod position at some point however can understand your reasons for stepping down for the moment.

Many thanks for devoting your time and effort for the benefit of the forum and all of the readers, ( both members and non members).

Having been an active volunteer, myself, (in a number of different fields and for more years that I can remember), I fully appreciate the demands placed upon those who give up their spare time to assist the cause.

It is often very difficult to take a break - I have been there too!

Don't stray too far away!

The last time I stepped down from a role, I was told not to let the door hit me in the backside on my way out. For you Dave, the door will always remain open. Thank you for all your efforts, and as has been said, don't be a stranger.

Huskies in the Heartland