Husky Owners Fat Club

Sarah

I did have a gym alan set up in the shed for me i didnt use it once but was so happy him and josh did it for me i had great intentions but i didnt want to go out in the cold in a month theboys took back over the shed now i want to use the gym but no space toset it back up and no alan todo it for me lol. Well done everyone we're doing great :)

• Like 1

Weight loss tends to slow down though dont feel too disheartened. Try and do stuff you dont normally do to kickstart it again. Like boiled water with a slice of lemon first thing in the morning, green tea, a workout ect. Im good at knowing what to do, actually doing it though is another thing though for me lol

• 4 weeks later...

I got weighed when I did the bungee jump a few weeks ago and got a nasty shock! I've put on nearly 2 stone! So in January im just going to cut back on rubbish and dust down my kettle bells dvd. Then in February I'm going to get a smoothie maker and take food to work when I have a bit more money :)

Lost a stone before Christmas (probably put on a few pounds over the festivities though) planning to lose another stone by May so I can settle on and order my wedding dress.....my mother has told me the dress I want won't suit my shape, cheeky moo, just gives me the incentive to get the "right" shape to have the dress I want to there! Lol

• Like 1

Today, I start a new "diet" plan.  People always used to say "oh, you're so thin" but I haven't heard that in awhile LOL.  I know it may not seem like it, but I am only 5'6" and 135lbs, but I like my beer and wine so I have developed the dreaded beer gut lol.

So, for 21 days I am eating a special diet and drinking 4+ bottles of water a day, and NO beer or wine!  My goal is to trim down and lose like 5lbs, and start eating healthy and not drink beer everyday.  After the 21 days I will continue to make healthier choices and save the booze for the weekends ;)

• Like 2

Exercise burns calories and regular exercise increases metabolism. Training to run a marathon is recommended to run one day (in training & increasing distance) and rest the next as your body continues to burn....

A healthy balanced diet with lots of FRESH greens, fruit, red & white meat and fish should start to get you there and of breakfast is very important. If you can't cope with three bigger meals a day start doing 6 in small nutritious snacks and add extra calories/carb's for upcoming exercise - like walking the dog/s. Plenty of water is important too.

If you still can't gain then write down a food diary of EVERY THING single thing you eat/drink over a fortnight.

Then go see a dietician/nutritionist. ?

My son is 16 below his BMI.

I was at his age now 24 and between 13 - 28. Was a prem baby -2 lbs. Photos show me chubby at 10-11 (boarding school meals) and now I am 27 over BMI - NOT happy. However my dna/genetic info says I gave a gene that gives me this issue. I cannot run now due to a crumbling neck, (medically retired 2012 for this), knees & hips going along with arthritis and crap shoulder that dislocates easily.

However, Sketchers shape ups are heaven to walk in and I live in these unless dressing up to go out. I can walk the dogs now up to 4 miles...and will be going for rig training with them and hope to run them. As a former m/c rider, sailor, squash, tennis, harrier I know more muscles will be used in this and I hope to then burn off more without pain!

Did half marathon in 2010 - first and only one. But I trained well. I'm now 63.

My little cruiser will also help me in summer & keep my two furkids busy too.

Oh..and a deworming schedule from chemist - for all the family esp kids won't hurt...more are affected than we wish to even believe this is possible.

Oh....and Kefir yoghurt (Polish) is considered the best of many on the market to give you max 'good gut bugs' - all goes to absorbing the best out of everything you eat and keeping your insides healthy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I lost 2lb this week....its a start, and not bad seeing as I have been so stressed this week!

19lb to go to get to my target weight - I plan to be 13 stone dead on for my wedding although the lightest I have ever been in my adult life was 13.5 stone. I used to be 18 stone about four years ago and don't ever plan to be back there again!

Edited by Carly