Husky Owners Fat Club

Sarah

Ohhhhhh forgot to update this lol

Well - Holland last week knocked me back a bit - not as much as Marc though he put on 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

I put on 2 1/2 lbs from the previous week ( i weighed myself on Tuesday morning, normally weigh day is Thursday mornings)  So - thursday morning comes and WOOOOOO being in Holland I only actually put on 1/2 a lb :D

Have been back walking this week and doing high energy training stuffs Siberian Wolf gave me 

Downside - mum and dad and my brother are up today and we're going for a meal tonight  :rolleyes:

Try and go for a low fat option Sarah.  Just cos you're eating out it doessn't mean you have to eat like a rabbit.  If you really want a desert then maybe go for a salad first, or if desert isn't your thing then have soemthing lower in fat for your main course :)

• Like 1

Ive been doing that too first week i lost 4lb second week i gained 4lb 3rd week i lost 10lb this week im hoping i havnt gained 10lb lol, Ive been quite bad thanks to a friend from a nail group im on sending over a load of pork scratchings so Ive got til wednesday so hoping Ive still got time to make up for it

I love this thread :) I've not read through everything but I think it's a great idea to keep you motivated.

Fantastic for making so much progress everyone.

Stormy weight gain is very difficult and a much slower process to loosing weight but if you want any help give me a shout (Facebook is prob best) I'm happy to help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ooo yes please!

Just come here for the long weekend ask Marc you will gain weight LOLOL...just ask him...

Ask anyone who has known me and what i eat then say that again trust me it wont work lol

• Like 1

ooo yes please!

Ask anyone who has known me and what i eat then say that again trust me it wont work lol

Ok I'll send you a message on fb :)

i failed tonight when we went for a meal but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was good :D

Back on it tomorrow :)

What did you have Hun?

Ive had a very bad week i get weighed in today and im sure ive put weight back on :(

Don't let it get you down we all fall off the wagon at times, the next step is working out why you've gained the weight so you can then fight harder next time.

A quick question for you all, what do you find is the hardest thing in regards to what you want to achieve? Is it portion sizes, calories, what your eating, motivation, exercise, etc?

• Like 1

I always do this though loose weight one week gain it again next week. My problem is my motivation goes from good to bad and when itd bad i eat stuff that isnt good for me. My porrion size's were quite big too but now i've cut out the spud there not as big

What is the reason why your loosing weight? You can Pm me if you'd rather but I'd love to help

• Like 1

Ah im not shy im really overweight i have about 6 Stone to loose, id like to wear nice clothes and be slim

I like that :) shyness is the curse of life sometimes haha!

Have you thought of using a visual aid to help keep you on track? I have a client who struggles with motivation (which is made harder by medical conditions!) and I got them to make posters (or you can use sticky notes) with either pictures of what they want to look like and/or motivating words or quotes and have them put around the house (maybe even set them as a reminder on you phone) to keep them on track. It helped her to remain motivated and she still does it now, not just for weight loss either she's been looking for a new job and used the same technique for that which has helped her to keep he head high searching and not loose faith when she got turned down for a job position, now she's got herself into a job she's always to do :)

You could use pictures of how you want to look (if you have any photos of yourself looking how you want use them over magazine cut outs)

Google motivational quotes and pick three of your favourite quotes

Also try writing these down onto sticky notes and dot about your home (places where you will always see them, like on the mirror, on your bedroom door, kitchen cabinets, etc)

1) how much weight you have left to loose

2) your target weight

3) your target dress size

4) a fitness goal (for example, row 1000m in 5 minutes or under OR squat 50kgs at the gym for x reps)

5) some people find they feel more motivated after a really tough workout so go get sweaty in the gym or at home (sweat is body fat crying)

As for portion sizes, watch this space I'll get you something typed up which is what I advise clients to do :)

• Like 3

I like that :) shyness is the curse of life sometimes haha!

Have you thought of using a visual aid to help keep you on track? I have a client who struggles with motivation (which is made harder by medical conditions!) and I got them to make posters (or you can use sticky notes) with either pictures of what they want to look like and/or motivating words or quotes and have them put around the house (maybe even set them as a reminder on you phone) to keep them on track. It helped her to remain motivated and she still does it now, not just for weight loss either she's been looking for a new job and used the same technique for that which has helped her to keep he head high searching and not loose faith when she got turned down for a job position, now she's got herself into a job she's always to do :)

You could use pictures of how you want to look (if you have any photos of yourself looking how you want use them over magazine cut outs)

Google motivational quotes and pick three of your favourite quotes

Also try writing these down onto sticky notes and dot about your home (places where you will always see them, like on the mirror, on your bedroom door, kitchen cabinets, etc)

1) how much weight you have left to loose

2) your target weight

3) your target dress size

4) a fitness goal (for example, row 1000m in 5 minutes or under OR squat 50kgs at the gym for x reps)

5) some people find they feel more motivated after a really tough workout so go get sweaty in the gym or at home (sweat is body fat crying)

As for portion sizes, watch this space I'll get you something typed up which is what I advise clients to do :)

Thanks Yea ive been meaning to create a Vision board but i keep forgetting i made one on my Phone but think i should have it as my screen saved od something.

9e434e4091a125e265157b99f1c99792.jpg

This is me when i was slimmer, the doctor coz im afraid to go get checked for diabeties Nd stuff so itd be nice to go and get a clean Bill of health. High mountain Which is a Shorter version of though mudder that im going to do, and the breast cancer walk that Ill do next year coz that charity is close to my Heart

• Like 1

Thanks Yea ive been meaning to create a Vision board but i keep forgetting i made one on my Phone but think i should have it as my screen saved od something.

9e434e4091a125e265157b99f1c99792.jpg

This is me when i was slimmer, the doctor coz im afraid to go get checked for diabeties Nd stuff so itd be nice to go and get a clean Bill of health. High mountain Which is a Shorter version of though mudder that im going to do, and the breast cancer walk that Ill do next year coz that charity is close to my Heart

That's great I like the reasoning behind it all, shows you've put a lot of thought into it. Maybe take the events to the next level and get signed upto them ;)

• Like 1

That's great I like the reasoning behind it all, shows you've put a lot of thought into it. Maybe take the events to the next level and get signed upto them ;)

Haha yes will have to, and start training, i do excercise's most Days, but going to start trying to jog.