Husky Owners Fat Club

Sarah

My daughter is 6 stone...   the doctor was concerned she was not eating properly.  We went to see him about something else but he noticed she looked really under weight..   She eats a normal diet.. as well as KFC. Mcdonalds etc, she is  only 19 and very active and healthy.

Mind you when I was her age I was skinny to, you could count my Ribs...  trust me you can't now.  :D

Last time I weighed myself I chucked the scales away, I decided they were broken    :(  

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided I need to lose 3-4 kg,  I know it's not alot but I'm not a big person so having gained since my accident I feel pretty big.

I like my food far too much to diet, so instead I'm going to up the dogs walking. Also since we've had the dog run finished it's meant I'm not walking them as much as they run around like mad things :)

I'll let you know in a week (weigh in Wednesday) if I've managed to shed any.

Keep up the good work ladies :)

• Like 3

I love this thread :) I've not read through everything but I think it's a great idea to keep you motivated.

Fantastic for making so much progress everyone.

Stormy weight gain is very difficult and a much slower process to loosing weight but if you want any help give me a shout (Facebook is prob best) I'm happy to help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Joining !!!!!!

I need motivation!!!!!

Almost too embarassed to say how much I need/want to lose lol

There is no pressure to say what you weigh or how much you want to lose, it's everyones choice.  :)

Can you please tell me what breed Leyka is ?

• Like 1

Your all gonna HATE ME but i weighed myself today and im back up to 6 and a half stone yes that is tiny but for me that is normal and after all the stress of moving etc i lost a good stone and went right down to around 5 and a half!! So i am happy i have got back up to that!!

However my aim is 7 stone :) i have NEVER got up to it but i am gonna try :)

Just come here for the long weekend ask Marc you will gain weight LOLOL...just ask him...

• Like 1

There is no pressure to say what you weigh or how much you want to lose, it's everyones choice.   :)

Can you please tell me what breed Leyka is ?

She's  a very small pure husky :)

She reminds me so much of my Snowy he is ickle too :)  Same shape eyes :)  Does she have a really curly tail by any chance?

Leyka will always be small shes 18 inch to the shoulder and 16kg :) this is a full photo of her :)

post-5861-0-96993600-1412342005_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread :(

I thought Leyka was pure white, just goes to show :)

Right back to weight loss, gain, exercise.....

I've just cleaned out the guttering on my conservatory roof, been up and down a ladder for the past 2 hours, surely I've lost some weight!

• Like 2

Emm now I have over the years gone through the ups and downs of fat--thin etc.. (3 pregnancies blamed for weight gained/stress of looking after 3 children blamed for weight loss: Not advocating this as away to gain weight as a certain looseness in areas of the body seem to happen as well).

Weight as they all tell you will increase with muscle development.  So, it is suggested rather than weigh your self you should take measurements as well as weighing in... 

So how many inches have gone... :D

I am:  Now step a side cat walk models....

a size 14-16 uk for a top and dresses

a size 12-14 uk for skirts trousers

I am 5 foot 3 1/2 inches..

size 4 feet but buy size 5  cause I like furry socks :D

And weigh more than I should :D

• Like 1