Husky Owners Fat Club

Sarah

Really.. the support on here is poor from some members... ...... emmmmm    Well done Sarah!!!

I did zero miles today but I did do the cleaning, the cooking, the caring, the food shopping, rabbits & G pigs... etc.. Just going to empty the bins and stop Bella Barking..   Oh by the way Marc played Golf and is now watching tele....   

• Like 2

Really.. the support on here is poor from some members... ...... emmmmm    Well done Sarah!!!

I did zero miles today but I did do the cleaning, the cooking, the caring, the food shopping, rabbits & G pigs... etc.. Just going to empty the bins and stop Bella Barking..   Oh by the way Marc played Golf and is now watching tele....   

Hey housework counts - do it with music on and have a dance around as you do it :)

Funnily enough I just got one of those walking apps and started tracking yesterday. Trying to get a bit fitter and enable the eating of sweets without putting on weight :D

Can't post pics or links yet but did 15.1km in 3.5 hours, up and down big hills, 250m difference in elevation. Did 17.8km over the whole day though.

• Like 1

Your all gonna HATE ME but i weighed myself today and im back up to 6 and a half stone yes that is tiny but for me that is normal and after all the stress of moving etc i lost a good stone and went right down to around 5 and a half!! So i am happy i have got back up to that!!

However my aim is 7 stone :) i have NEVER got up to it but i am gonna try :)

• Like 2

It is underweight for my age normally etc but I've had all tests done and tried all sorts it's just how I am and runs in family and I like to hope I don't look awful for it lol

I used to be the same, although I was stuck at 10 stone. It didn't matter how much I ate, or how unhealthy it was, I would never gain or lose weight. But then at about 35, I suddenly put weight on. I went up to about 14 stone although I'm not sure how quickly this happened as I don't normally weigh myself.

I have found that I have lost about 1 stone 4 pounds since mid-June without actually doing anything and am down to 12 stone 5.6 pounds.

Today I walked about 6.5 miles around Simpson Bay Lagoon https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@18.035331,-63.0932598,15z so hopefully I will have lost a bit more.

I think this is a really good thread, I've struggled with my weight all my life and starting from 116kg I'm slowly getting there with 80kg being my current weight. Moony gets me motivated so much to go for that run or walk that I need to go for. So through all my struggles I'm finally living life the way I should have all my life.

• Like 1