Husky Owners Fat Club

Sarah

I've been trying to put on weight ever since I was a kid.... over the past few years, with help from a personal nutritionist, I've managed to put on and maintain 30lbs.

I have a resting rate of over 3500cals daily... I'm sure that sounds nice to many... but I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE it.

So much of my life revolves around maintaining a healthy weight.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CONGRATS SARAH :) !

So since i got into a relationship ive put on a substantial amount of weight, feeling pretty fed up with it now.. so has anyone got any tips? i use to fit into a size 10 i now fit a 14. i know its not BIG but its still not what im use to and i dont feel healthy or attractive any more. 

• 2 weeks later...

CONGRATS SARAH :) !

So since i got into a relationship ive put on a substantial amount of weight, feeling pretty fed up with it now.. so has anyone got any tips? i use to fit into a size 10 i now fit a 14. i know its not BIG but its still not what im use to and i dont feel healthy or attractive any more.

Start from scratch and make small changes ... They really make a big difference!

Eg use sweetener instead of sugar ..

Diet drinks instead of full fat ones .... skimmed milk .... smaller portions etc

I also have a stepper app on my phone and it tacks how many steps I do a day ... I always try and hit at least 10k

sent via husky howls

Hey guys so im in a 42 day tummy toning online free challenge by the best fitness instructor in ireland. I do share some of his videos on my page so feel free to have a snoop. He believes every aspect had to be covered focassing on mind, diet, fitness. Whats interesting though is the mind part ect. If your not: getting enough sleep you gain weight. Social media causing stress ect. He sais to get in bed by 11 to limit your time on social meda ext. But he believes in positive thinking. He asks for us to post into the group once a day what we're grateful for. Today he did a quick video on wins so if we're trying to loose weight we focus on well i eat crisps today i didnt get my workout done ect. He asked us for 3 wins. My 3 wins were 1. climbing right to the top of the mountain thanks to storm and debs inviting us. 2. Drinking more water. 3. Eating healthier. What are your wins?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...