Husky Owners Award.

BlueWolf

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still managed to vote (10791) despite that a new year has already started :rolleyes:

"We are approaching the end of the year. On January 1st the yearly votes will been reset to zero.. We hope you reach your targets and happy voting "

Which part of Jan 1st? Whose time zone? Surely they could automate it?

"We are approaching the end of the year. On January 1st the yearly votes will been reset to zero.. We hope you reach your targets and happy voting "

Which part of Jan 1st? Whose time zone? Surely they could automate it?

German (Central European Time), which is one hour ahead of you.

YOUR WEBSITE VOTES

Thankyou for voting.

Husky Owners now has 10803 votes towards this years awards

and 17319 as the total number of votes for all time

Please come back to www.1award.co.uk and vote again tomorrow.

Ok' date=' but when are they going to reset?[/quote']

I have no idea. If you look at 1award's front page all the recent platinum/gold/etc awards are all emptied so I suppose they are doing at least something right now.

Also fun to note is that we are ranked 11th by how many votes we have :Dhttp://1award.co.uk/sitelist_N.php

I have no idea. If you look at 1award's front page all the recent platinum/gold/etc awards are all emptied so I suppose they are doing at least something right now.

Also fun to note is that we are ranked 11th by how many votes we have :Dhttp://1award.co.uk/sitelist_N.php

I hadn't spotted that - we could easily jump a couple of places if everyone voted quickly, unless they reset the counter in the mean time!

Archived