Husky Owners Award.

BlueWolf

Lets make a new thread for this to grab the attention of people who didn't know about this yet.

1Award is a voting site that lets you vote for your favourite sites. It's very simple. Just follow the link, click vote and you're done. You can vote once everyday which means you can come back her the next day and vote again! Last year we ALMOST got the gold award. Let's break... no, SHATTER our previous record this year!! :clap:

http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=9517

Additionally, I made a small email-reminder for people who want to get reminded to vote every day. If you want to get reminders this way, feel free to send a PM to me and I'll add you on the list :)

Let's start again, we already have 19 votes for this year. 5,000 is our goal :)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If just 20 people per day vote (and we want a LOT more than that!!!)

then we will get over 7000 votes per year.

HOWEVER It would be nice to get over 10,000 votes at least this year.

So c'mon all those of you who don't regularly vote.

Get yer fingers out and VOTE every day. . . .

Please.

pretty please.

pretty please with bells on. :)

I have an angry white german shpherd who will eat you if you don't vote. :P

(I did ask nicely first)

Voted, this is my most visited site! I'd pm for a daily reminder but I don't know how to :$

find a post by BlueWolf. (like the one a few posts above)

click on his name (Bluewolf) this will bring a box into the centre of your screen

click on "Start a conversation" off you go :)

ive voted BlueWolf will it go thru email or will it be like an alert on here? as i dont look at my emails very often

It's separate from this site, it's being sent by email and includes a link to vote and a link back to this thread :)

Voted, this is my most visited site! I'd pm for a daily reminder but I don't know how to :$

I can let it send to the email address you use for this site if you want. If you have an other address you want it to be sent to you're better of PMing me (as you probably don't want it to post publicly to the world). Click on my name and then 'Start a conversation'.

edit: I'm late. What Andy said :D

It's separate from this site, it's being sent by email and includes a link to vote and a link back to this thread :)

I can let it send to the email address you use for this site if you want. If you have an other address you want it to be sent to you're better of PMing me (as you probably don't want it to post publicly to the world). Click on my name and then 'Start a conversation'.

ah i dont check my emails everyday so would be pointless in me having an email reminder - thnx

Yes please to the email address you have, thanks :)

Voted, you can add me to the list if you like I check my emails regulary.

Added :)

I've got the website on my favourites bar at the top so I always know to visit every day to vote :)

Whenever I type "1" in Google Chrome, it auto completes the whole url for the voting page. It knows me too well :D

Archived