I'm At A Total Loss..

Sorry everyone its just one of those days i need to vent..

I really miss my lil Snickers sooo much. I just want him back home with me. I often cry for him, wondering what happened to him. I need my little cuddle buddy, my weird pup who loved to chase laser lights and wouldnt let me sleep because he wanted to play fetch.. The one who slipped under my blankets everynight to cuddle and sleep and to who i woke up to every morning.. My lil buddy who would follow me everywhere and loved me very much as i loved him since the very first day i had him when he was only two months. He would always sneak under my arm and sleep on my lap. He would always greet me at the door so excitedly and give me kisses whenever i came home. He always made my day better even on my worse days.. Him and Shadow were what i looked forward to after a hard day at work. He was my first dog, and my best friend. I often think of getting a new small dog but i always have to think twice, because its Snickers i want, and no other dog will ever compare or be the same as him.. I just want him back so bad. I really miss him. Not knowing where he's been or how he is rlly kills me, its so heartbreaking and devastating. This home feels so empty without him.. Its been over 2 months and im a complete loss, idk what to do. chances are i'll never see him again and it hurts to accept the truth... I often imagine him coming to me and following me like he always used to do. I need my best friend back. All i can do now is think of him, cry and just hope he is safe and loved where he is at now... I would do anything to have my lil buddy back.

67fb54a50a0347d08cc4e83e138c3fa1.jpg

61f966ff9665c3e4a20c1a311140f064.jpg

https://vimeo.com/105701646

Stephanie Gonzalez