Technical Question About Spotify

Alicia Doyle

I have just created a playlist worth of 62 Wings, 4 hours and 16 minutes. Because people advised me to do this. But i wanted to have the playlist on my laptop so i could burn cd's, put it onto my iPod, and my Phone. Wish i'd stuck to Youtube converter, had tried this previously but i xd out of the songs and couldnt find them even though i had downloaded them. Now i have my full fitness Play list ready but would rather be able to access it every way, cd's , iPod, Phone. Connected iPod to spotify and it deleted all my old music to allowed the music from spotify on but then disconected due to dodgy cabel so no have no music on it :( is there not away to have all old music from iTunes and New music from spotify on the iPod? Also i downloaded a tool to record the songs off spotify onto the laptop but do i really need to manually Press record and stop with no other sounds allowed so that means recording for 4hr 16 mins. It Can i Press record now, go to bed and it stopa recording when the music stops? I think i know the answer is no. Why do they make it so hard? Ad for getting it on my Phone i assume i just install the app?