Looking For Good Movies

MarkoMKD

Im looking for a movie to watch this night,so i appreciate fast responds :)

Notice that i watch lot's of movies so most of the "famous" one i should have watched it,like 22 jump street,and the rest of the new famous movies.

I'm looking for good action,comedy or crime.

I vote for Transcendence  for those who didnt watched. Really good movie.

Andy i will take a look at that one.

I just watched Chef with my girl,we are both amazed from that movie. You all must watch it,i recommend it on everyone i know :D

Never heard of Chef

IMDB link ??

Transcendence was ok, not a big fan of Johnny Depp

Didn't like Transcendence..Was put off by the fact that they showed the ending first (Happens quite a lot in movies I know) and the quality of the 'beginning' was such that I wasn't exactly eager to find out how we reach that ending.

Good action and crime movie that is certainly watchable and is one of my favorites is The Negotiator with Samuel Jackson and Kevin Spacey. Real macho film which is a little over the top but it's alright. Few Good Men is another great movie. The Fugitive is also pretty good (Tommy Lee Jones is amazing)...I could go on :D

Independence day, Armageddon, day after tomorrow, crank, the Riddick films,

You've probably seen all of them, if you don't mind violence, green st with Charlie hunnam and Elijah wood, if you fancy something silly try attack the block, of Shaun of the dead,

Hmm, just noticed there's slot of alien/end of the world type of thing, could be worse, the OH is into Godzilla films and crappy B movies (the old, old Godzilla !)

Hmm i think i will watch Catch me if you can.

Sarah i think i saw all of them and i dont mind violence :D

Andy did you watched Chef,what do you think ? :D If you do,did you cooked all your meat you have at home ? :D

I have it however due to working 5 13 hour shifts this week haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

Will do soon though :)