Where Am I.

Let's try a new competition. Tried this one before but everyone cheated and googled the pics so................no pics. I will give you clues as to where I am and you can ask questions. Other than that you will have to use your skills to deduce where I am.  Let's give it a try.

I am standing below this building. There are stalls and shops all around me and I need to look up to see this nice round building. There are roads all around it and since I was here last, around 15 years ago there is a large metallic looking building that has been built nearby. This building was completed in 1965. There are also more streets linked to this. I need to know where I am and what building am I looking at. Good luck. Sorry, forgot to say, the one question you cannot ask is where I am. :):cheeky:

Gary.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See how easy it is. Well done Andy, :winner:  not quite what I wanted but you close enough. I'm in the market at the Bull Ring  looking up at the Rotunda.

Ok this means that I have to move on so I am now outside a building that was built in 1284.  This building is one of the oldest and the smallest of it's kind in the area. One of it's main features is the step outside is the original step which was laid in 1284. Just up the road is a museum which has nearly half a million visitors every year and the whole area is steeped in history. Opposite is a waterway which is also very famous in it's own right. Where am I?

That would be Peterhouse College, Cambridge.  One assumes that the museum would be the Cambridge Museum of Archeology and the waterway would be the River Cam.

Well, once again :winner:  Again right in part. You have the answer I was looking for. I am indeed outside Peterhouse College, Cambridge. The museum however, is the Fitzwilliam Museum and the waterway is the very famous Hobsons Conduit.  Obviously I'm making these too easy or someones using google again :rofl: .

Ok, I've moved on again. Wow this place has seen better days, not much left of it, but that tower looks fantastic and still intact. It would seem that there was more than one battle fought here. One of the biggest being a battle over ownership. Oh look they have a couple of old cars knocking about. Seen enough think I'll go for a walk in the woods.  Where am I???

Gary.

We could try for Clifford's Tower, York; part of the contest between the Viking and England<?> but I can't find any antique cars in the area.

And on that note, I'm going for lunch!

Sorry mate wrong again, enjoy your lunch.  Come on peeps there must be someone else out there with a clue as to where I am.

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

Like to lurk as I have not got a clue where you are...apart from on your fav chair at home...lol

:lmao: You've turned that bloody camera on again haven't you. How many times.............. Use the clues, ask questions and it's simple. Now on the 3rd place and it only started this morning.

Gary.