4 Health

hey guys!

okay so I used to feed my dogs just normal Purina puppy chow, because they liked it and it's cheap. but you guys feed your dogs all this good, expensive stuff and I felt kinda crappy about it ?

so I looked up what is "good" in dog foods, went to the store, and found this brand called "4 health" that seemed to match (price wise and ingredient wise).

-for ingredients it says make sure meats are the first ingredients, and grains/vegetables are the last-

have you guys heard anything good/bad about the brand? just curious for some feedback.

if not, I might switch to the "taste of the wild." I've seen quite a few of you use it, and the ingredients looked good on it too. but it was a few dollars more expensive :P

let me know what you think! post-12025-14058302561073_thumb.jpg

First off, nobody is obligated to feed their dog expensive food :) you might have read here and there that some of our pooches turn their noses up on TOTW but will chow down Pedigree! Mine is only fed TOTW because it is the only food he would eat without getting bored two weeks later. I've never heard of 4 Health, but certainly dogfoodadvisor have.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/4health-dog-food-dry/

First off, nobody is obligated to feed their dog expensive food :) you might have read here and there that some of our pooches turn their noses up on TOTW but will chow down Pedigree! I've never heard of 4 Health, but certainly dogfoodadvisor have.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/4health-dog-food-dry/

I know I'm not obligated to, I just feel bad cause I want my pups to be the healthiest they can! ya know? I bought a small bag and they like it, too! I'll have to check out that site here in a minute :) thanks! [emoji5]️

EDIT: it had four stars on it! Purina only had one.. so much better! still open to hear if anyone else has tried it though ;)