Help Me Please!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reddit is very good at getting information out and spreading the word. And they like dogs. And don't like people that hurt animals.

You just need a user name. If you have a local subreddit in your community I'd start by creating a thread there letting people know that this person is doing this.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How do i do that??

Stephanie Gonzalez

I would upload those images and explain whats going on to /r/pics, it's one of the default supreddits so a lot of people will see it, just make sure you mention no real names. Maybe get someone else here who knows about it to make the thread (the website is reddit.com). The site to big for getting to the bottom of things like this, although 4chan would be worse if they saw this, they went nuts at the Coventry woman who put a cat in a bin, this would send them into a huge rage.

You have a heart, you care and you love there's nothing wrong with that. If the expression that "What goes around comes around." is true (and I think Karma works!) this dude is in for a real shocker some day ... too bad we can't be there to see it!

I hope karma is real, he deserves the worst thing possible that can happen to anyone.. Wish we could see it tho.

If youre from near my area i made a facebook for snickers,

https://www.facebook.com/snickerstheminipinscher

Please like and share..

Stephanie Gonzalez

Edited by Stephanie Gonzalez

Sorry it wasn't him I really hope you find him!

I always search Google for numbers if I get any message or even a phone call it will give you all the info you need even leading you to names and history of the person some times.

Good luck in your search for your gorgeous pup!

Thank you everyone(: so far no luck but im not giving up!

And last night i got a call twice from blocked number, sayin they had my dog and wanted 1000 dlls, i told them no and i heard laughter in the background when they guy told me 'were gonna kill your dog' and hanged up..

Why is there so many cruel and sick people out there [emoji20]

Image removed by mod...

Stephanie Gonzalez