Help Me Please!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Cindy, you are fabulous

Well, it's not 100% that person... could be someone just using similar email, but could be worth looking into ;)

are you like a detective, or..? seriously, awesome job! [emoji122] I'm impressed !

Nope, Al taught me to Google everything! :D

Well, it's not 100% that person... could be someone just using similar email, but could be worth looking into

people rarely have that name for sure!!!  but he lives in washington? I can't read Stephanie's location from the web. 

I hate people doing scams like this!!!! God damn it!!! We should find a way to punish this dude

uh yes! because this is absolutely bogus.

but how? the police didn't seem all that interested.. remember? and I don't know how else to do it? maybe since we have proof it's a scam, they'll listen?

but I do want to say I'm super proud of us for figuring it out! good job, guys and gals.

Stephanie this really sucks!!  I'm glad that our friends here were able to find the evidence that this is quite apparently a scam (( Good going gang!!! )) but that doesn't make it hurt any the less.  You're still missing Snickers and for someone to play on that ... well, politely, it just ain't nice!

Steph, I'm going to suggest filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center ( it'[s a joint task force with the FBI ) while they are probably not going to be able to help you, your information may be able to help others.

So i guess thats not even the make up artist that his email claims to be is it..

Thank you to all of you sooooooo much!!! If it werent for you guys i would have fallen into that scam, i cant thank you all enough for your help.. You are all so smart, i would have never thought of any of this, its just too overwhelming [emoji20]

Stephanie Gonzalez

Stephanie this really sucks!! I'm glad that our friends here were able to find the evidence that this is quite apparently a scam (( Good going gang!!! )) but that doesn't make it hurt any the less. You're still missing Snickers and for someone to play on that ... well, politely, it just ain't nice!

Steph, I'm going to suggest filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center ( it'[s a joint task force with the FBI ) while they are probably not going to be able to help you, your information may be able to help others.

I will file a complaint.. I was actually gonna go to the sheriff but ima look up the website you sent me(: thank you soo much..

Stephanie Gonzalez

So i guess thats not even the make up artist that his email claims to be is it..

Thank you to all of you sooooooo much!!! If it werent for you guys i would have fallen into that scam, i cant thank you all enough for your help.. You are all so smart, i would have never thought of any of this, its just too overwhelming [emoji20]

Stephanie Gonzalez

hey, when people get on this forum. you say "welcome to the pack." pack means family in dog terms. we're all a giant family. that's what we're here for.

I hope you find snickers, and I'm sure you will. just never give up. if you need anything, let me know.. and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

sorry again. a million times sorry. hope you're okay :(

hey, when people get on this forum. you say "welcome to the pack." pack means family in dog terms. we're all a giant family. that's what we're here for.

I hope you find snickers, and I'm sure you will. just never give up. if you need anything, let me know.. and I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

sorry again. a million times sorry. hope you're okay :(

Thank you again so much...

And i really hope so too, this really hurt me, how can people do this when it comes to a missing family member.. And i will thabk you(: i'll be fine soon

Stephanie Gonzalez