Zinc Supplements - Where Can I Get Them?

Hi, I received a call from my vet the other day as I had been in earlier in the week about Ghost's paws and he had done some research of all her ailments and suggested that we give her zinc supplements as he thinks they will help speed up her covering especially with her noes.

He said they are available over the internet or they do multi vitamins there but it would be chaper to get them online. I've had a look but couldn't be sure what ones to get so I spoke to a girl in pets at home and she said to go to a health shop and just get regular zinc tablets that humans would have.

Any one know if that's okay to do?

Thanks for the reply, I went to my local health shop & got some zinc the guy there was helpful & recommended half a tablet a day, keeping fingers crossed that her noes & skin get better soon ! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk