Tuesday....

So, I can't wait for Tuesday to come!!! It's a 4 hour drive to pick up this little dude from the breeder, and 4 hours back again...

post-11912-0-92847500-1405620634_thumb.j

post-11912-0-21427900-1405620606_thumb.j

Most of you already know that Border Collies are my first love, and I've been wanting a red one for years! Thought I'd get Smokey a little brother so they can grow up together ;)

And also, now there will be a little puppy (with sharp puppy teeth!) to bite the crap out of her, just like she's doing with every dog she meets! :D but somehow I doubt that she would let another dog sit on top of her! :rofl:

aww, he's so cute! good luck! I never knew border collies had blue eyes? but it's adorable! congrats and I hope they LOVE each other! [emoji173]️[emoji5]️

Apparently all the reds have blue eyes, which then changes colour like the Huskies ;)

oh wow! well, sure is pretty. enjoy it then ;) hehe. I always say how badly I wish I had my dogs eyes.. haha! :P

Yes! Huskies have beautiful eyes!!! I've seen a few adult BCs with blue eyes, or one blue and one brown eye, but blue eyes are not that common in the adults... here's hoping they change to BLUE :D:rofl: or green if it has to change colour...

Ohhh, green would be so pretty! Especially a bright green! I saw a red husky with green eyes but it was still a pup. didnt know if they would stay that color or not. was sure pretty though! :D

Smokey has green eyes! ;) but people have told me it's gonna change to hazel... :rolleyes:

Smokey has green eyes! ;) but people have told me it's gonna change to hazel... :rolleyes:

really? oh that's awesome! I haven't seen a picture of him except your profile picture which I'm not smart enough to make bigger. I'm on my phone, btw haha. that's awesome though, I'm jealous! ;)

really? oh that's awesome! I haven't seen a picture of him except your profile picture which I'm not smart enough to make bigger. I'm on my phone, btw haha. that's awesome though, I'm jealous! ;)

Here's the thread on Smokey's eye colour, you can see close up pics of her eyes there ;)

• 2 weeks later...