Leonberger?

If I were to get a bigger dog, it'd probably be one of these (as if I could 1: afford it, 2: afford to feed it!)

He's just a little guy from Hungary who guards herds ... a Kuvasz'

There's another that comes out of central Asia territory.  I've run into them on the web a few times.  They look like nothing but "a dog" - pictures of them standing have their heads a good foot above their owners.  Handsome and from what I've seen very intelligent.

How'd you like to have to "pick up" after that guy???  lol

the leonberger next door actually does not eat much more then my 2 ..and she is just 1,5 high then Alpha and 1,5 longer then him and she weighs 50 kgs and she is 4,5 years old and just adorable does need a ramp to get in and out of the car... jumping is from what the owner says not so good for them...but very playfull...

Those dogs look like grizzly bears for crying out loud!  Oh what fun it would be to walk one of them around the neighborhood.

haha, I think these might be bigger.. but these are cool. way too expensive, and I've never seen one in person. called a Tibetan mastiff [emoji6]attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405355099.295931.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405355106.528910.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405355112.120166.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405355119.028904.jpg

Tibetan Mastiffs are the most expensive dogs in the world, Baylee :) so if I ever want a giant breed, they'd be my very last pick!

Oh wow I've never seen one I'd love to meet one there so adorable! I'd think they wouldn't like the heat over here in summer now is want to find one just to meet one lol

I'd love to walk one minus everyone staring and asking what it is haha

Thanks Emma thought I clicked on that section :(

The mastiff is gorgeous! When I win lotto I'll get one haha

hehe, that dog is nearly taller than my boyfriend! dang!

and bambi92, buy me one too if you win! thanks! ;)

No worries will do lol

Liv it sux aye same with Great Danes they live there lives to the fullest though :)