Baby Bear Is 3 Years Old!

Emma

i don't now for sure exactly when she is 3 years old but it's sometime this week.  Hubby rescued her from the middle of the road where she'd been hurled out of a moving van in Battersea.  He took her to the famous dog's home there and they checked her out and predicted her age to be 12 weeks old, I did the math backwards and came up with this date as being her birthday, give or take a few days either way. 

She's changed so much.  From a tiny pup who was afraid to leave my hubby's side, and the dog who ripped apart our house in a panic we wouldn't come home, to a chilled out and happy young lady who doesn't like to get dirty but will happily roll around in fox poo!  Always eager to please and sharp as a tack, she's our Baby Bear Bear!  :wub:

Growing up...........

post-6386-0-28125100-1404731519_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-61398600-1404731550_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-73298800-1404731570_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-63383400-1404731602_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-55189400-1404731618_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-69187000-1404731646_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-17207100-1404731774_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-52700700-1404731784_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-41042600-1404731830_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-13886500-1404731967_thumb.jp

Thank you. :)

I keep singing to her but she doesn't like it much, keeps giving me her worried face!  :rofl:

Was going to bake her a cake but her colitis flared up pretty bad last week and I'm really struggling to keep it under control so no food treats sadly.  :(  Will get her a new ball from Pets at home later, she does love a game of fetch.  :up:

Watch out Emma I'm in picky mood today. Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR hope you have a wonderful day and don't let mummy ply you with to much celebratory booze. Emma, I did the math, REALLY, when did you become Americanised and I think you should confiscate Pauls phone. I don't remember a photo of him without it :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

Watch out Emma I'm in picky mood today. Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR hope you have a wonderful day and don't let mummy ply you with to much celebratory booze. Emma, I did the math, REALLY, when did you become Americanised and I think you should confiscate Pauls phone. I don't remember a photo of him without it :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

Lol, I didn't know any other way to say it?!

Oh and Paul is surgically attached to that phone! Why do you think I spend so much time on here?! Sometimes I snatch it off him and run around the house, just because I can! He gets a bit annoyed though. :hehe:

Lol, I didn't know any other way to say it?!

Oh and Paul is surgically attached to that phone! Why do you think I spend so much time on here?! Sometimes I snatch it off him and run around the house, just because I can! He gets a bit annoyed though. :hehe:

Let me educate you my dear Emma, not that I should have to :P. In this country we study a subject called Mathematics, notice the s on the end. The abbreviated version  is therefore known as MATHS. Unfortunately the Americans seem to have missed that little fact and so only pronounce it as MATH. Here endeth the lesson :rofl: :rofl:. As for Paul, call an ambulance. :rofl:

Gary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...