Grey Gardens

I just finished watching the original documentary of Grey Gardens and the HBO movie made of the same name that shows the lives of Edith and Edie Beale. It was incredibly interesting to me to see what crazy characters they were and how their lives unfolded in such a very raw and tragic way. Has anyone else seen these? What did you think? 

I am on a documentary type kick right now. Not sure why. Now I am watching "Love, Marilyn." Grey Gardens was really awesome. I had always been curious about the story behind all of it and had just never gotten around to watching the whole thing. I ran across the HBO one tonight and watched it first then immediately had to go searching for the original and look up some facts online. Apparently there is also a musical about it.