Xperia T Won't Turn On

I got this in April as a replacement for my broken Xperia S, so it is about 10-12 weeks old, but it just stopped working

I had been using it this morning, but when I came to use it again, it would not turn on & was warm in the middle, both front & back. I wasn't happy as there are new pics I have yet to transfer to the pc for safekeeping.

Thankfully I got on the pc & read how to reboot your phone and it's back up & running ok. But a phone only 3 months old having a hissy fit???

I really need to upgrade to something better

Nix could be right tho...we had this with my daughters Huarewe phone and they send her a new battery and is working like it is supposed to now....

I hope not, it's only a few months old :(

So is my mum's , my dad had the same issue too not long after he got his as well , I ordered them a new battery each off amazon , tho dad complained and got some money back on his contract for a new one

Take the battery out does it feel curved/fat at all? Instead of flat?