Female In Season

TheSimms

Hi all 

Our Kira just started coming into season. She is 16 months old and hadn't been done before she came to us so on the advice of the vet we were going to wait 3 months after her next season. As far as we know she already had her first season before she came to us.

She's been bleeding for about 3 days now and although she is still fairly her happy and energetic self you can notice a difference, she sometimes goes into bouts of looking down in the dumps and being a bit lethargic.

Was just wondering if anyone could suggest anything we can do as owners to make her more comfortable or make it easier for her?

Cheers 

I say let her be and she will find her way to make herself as comfy as she can...our Bindi loves to give us hugs and takes care of Alpha and then she will hide for a few hours and does nt want to be near anybody....

There isn't a great deal that you can do for them. They have a knack of sorting themselves out. You can try to make her bed more comfortable but she'll probably rip it apart again and do it herself. You know how fussy women can be. Just the same with our fur covered females. When in this condition, leave well alone. :rofl:

Gary

haha Good advice Gary, thanks all, she's still quite sleepy but she's definitely perked up today. My beige sofa is not is such great condition, of course she chooses to plant her leaky bits on the one spot I didn't cover with a blanket lol

My beige sofa is not is such great condition, of course she chooses to plant her leaky bits on the one spot I didn't cover with a blanket lol

Ahh, an artful husky. She chose to do that on purpose for whatever reason she felt you needed to be punished. What have you not done for her Gemma :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.