Introducing Paisley And Chad! (New On Here)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, I hope so! they love each other, it's adorable. and they keep each other entertained when I'm busy which is great! only problem is a little food aggression. :( but we're working on it.

haha okay good ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah food aggression. I've learned that separating them may prevent it but it won't solve it. I literally sit down on the floor with mine at meal time and feed them beside each other. If they go to growl or anything, I correct it immediately. It takes a little time but I'm pretty confident with them now. All 4 of my dogs eat with their bowls touching including my 5lb chipoo

oh wow! that's crazy. my little one, paisley, is.. a chunk. I need to get some weight off of her, but as soon as she finishes her bowl she goes for chad's, then after that she runs into my parents room (they have their own separate three dogs) and tries to eat that. if all else fails, she goes for the cat food. it's crazy. I've never had a dog that ate so much. and it shows! I'll add a picture where you can see her belly. it doesn't look as bad when she's standing but once you flip her over it's crazy.

thank you! haha I guess it's normal then ;)

post-12025-14044796189385_thumb.jpg