Saurez Bites Again.

Keeonah

Just heard the news that Louis Saurez has bitten an opponent in the world cup game against Uruguay. Surely this has to be a lifetime ban now. What is wrong with this guy. He's one of the most talented players in the world and he has to do this. WHY?

Gary.

you know me by now I do not like football but to do stuff like this that is just dumb, stupid and arrogant imo...and then the hiding it by pretending something else happend...could be a star role for him at either crossroads or prisoner cell block H.....

I know he's popular and an outstanding player but if he's assaulting people on the pitch by actually biting them, then right now he has no business being there. Can see him ending up losing his career like Cantona if he doesn't get his act together and that would be a huge waste of talent. [emoji17]

no he was take from his mum and siblings to early and was not taught biting inhibition and the other players should have stop and yelled NO..and turned there back on him...

I'm not a sports fan whatsoever. I have no business in this section. I came here today believing... firmly... that "Saurez" (Gary's typo made it sound like a dog's name LOL) is somebody's dog and since the poster is a newbie he posted in the wrong section. I can hardly believe what am I reading. Kinda reminds you to Mike Tyson in a way :huh: not gonna say he's talented because I know nothing about boxing, but he's literally one of the world's (if not THE world's) most famous boxing athlete. But he just HAS to stain that reputation with his, uh... dare I say, feral behavior.

I'm not a sports fan whatsoever. I have no business in this section. I came here today believing... firmly... that "Saurez" (Gary's typo made it sound like a dog's name LOL) is somebody's dog and since the poster is a newbie he posted in the wrong section.

NEWBIE, NEWBIE. Posted in the wrong place..................LIV.........How so very dare you...................... :lmao:

A 4 month all match and 9 International match ban. That is a joke. All I can say is that anyone playing against him in the premiership after November had better start wearing anti bite protection.

Gary.