Looking For A Song

MarkoMKD

Hey people i just wanna ask you if you know some song with a part like this one,i heard it many time on radio but the last time when i realised it's good song i remember only this part,and maybe it's not the right how the girl sings it but...

"hey life/love/lie  i'm hopelessly falling for you i dont know what to do"

It's a girl singing this part as a chorus i think.

P.S. It was in the top leading playlists in UK and USA as far as i know.Also the singer should be Brit or American 

Hope you will give me something :)))

ooh, that's a good song. :D  Hadn't heard it before though, mind you that's probably because i usually listen to capital radio and they tend to play the same few songs over and over.  Drives me mad, lol. 

Not too bad I have to say that most music where I can't hear the artist for the "music" tends to turn me off so I at least listened to this.

I can relate, to a degree, to the lyrics - which means I was able to understand them.

I tend to have New Age style ( easy listening, no vocal ) playing way in the background.