How To Train Your Dragon 2

mydiamond

So I don't know how this happened, but my local cinema is already showing HTTYD 2 :D I've just got back from watching it, apparently 9 days before its premier release in the UK :P

Now I don't want to give off spoilers, but it is AWESOME. I mean, it's not flawless... there are some parts of the movie that drift away from the main storyline. But really in one way or another each part adds greatness to the story as a whole. Toothless is still his adorable, goofy, happy-go-lucky self. Though Hiccup remains the main character, the spotlight was on Toothless this time.

The movie was hilarious, heart-warming and tear-jerking at the same time. I'm not the kind that usually cries after a movie or a book, but this time I'm holding back tears really hard. Maybe because this movie focuses on the bond between owner and pet, which is my weak spot. But whatever it is, I'd rate it 8/10. Highly recommended :up:

Now to watch Non-Stop! :D

I wouldn't waste your time with Non-stop. I should warn you that the cliches are numerous and it becomes increasingly cringe-worthy as it goes on. Concept is good, execution was poor. Your call though :)

I still watch movies even if they have bad reviews... Just because I would like to criticize it in my own words :P thanks for the heads up though.

In all honesty, I'm not impressed with this season's collection. Early 2014 movies are very, very disappointing. The only one that makes me say "alright, pretty good" is Hunger Games: Catching Fire and now HTTYD 2. I wonder what Maleficent has in store for me. That movie holds a lot of positive reviews. But then again so does The Lego Movie. Yet it disappoints me loads.

• 1 month later...