Free Professional Grade Video Editor

Andy

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/download-lightworks-the-slick-video-editing-software-that-batman-uses-1253497

Ever needed a video editor or just fancied having a go ??

Lightworks is a free professional quality video editor that has been used

to edit major motion pictures .. . Yep it's that powerful.

and best of all it's free,

Nope, not for me. Only 720p, unless you pay. Just in that aspect alone I have my own beautiful video editor (Kdenlive) that already does more than this one does. Best of all is not only is it free, so is its source code. So if I ever miss something in it, I can attempt to include it myself. No way you can do that in any commercial, company-owned software  :lol:

Nope, not for me. Only 720p, unless you pay. Just in that aspect alone I have my own beautiful video editor (Kdenlive) that already does more than this one does. Best of all is not only is it free, so is its source code. So if I ever miss something in it, I can attempt to include it myself. No way you can do that in any commercial, company-owned software  :lol:

OK so give us all a link to your even better free editor :P