Rip My Beautiful Baby Meeka

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Simply heartbreaking. :( I'm so sorry friend.

As others have said I truely hope "the law" can see your side of this aweful event. Please lean on us....your family here at H-O when you need us! You know we are all here for you!  :grouphug: 

I can't believe what I'm reading, it just doesn't seem to make sense. There is nothing I can say to make the pain you are feeling go away. I'm so sorry for your loss and can only hope your other dogs are safe. Sending lots of love. X

Oh my word that's just awful, I can't think of anything I could say that even comes close to expressing what a terrible injustice this is.

I so hope you can sort something out to keep the rest of your pack.

RIP Miss Meeka, such a beautiful girl

Im so sorry to hear what happened, thats so tragic and wrong, if they had a problem they should have talked to you about it. I wish I had something to say that would be of some comfort. I just wish you the best of luck with the rest of the situation.