i just had heart failure and thought id share lol

have just been to pet city to get some stuff (for the boys of course) when on the way back, next to the main road diefun shook his head and off popped his lead, i could have died, stayed calmish and said sit, and bless the little babe he sat down and let me put his lead back on, it was a fairly new lead, a pet craft one from pet city, i always check their leads b4 i take them out as taz has a habbit of chewin on his leads, but i never thought to check the metal bit (sorry cant think of the right word lol) it was almost as if the spring has lost its spring so when diefun shook his head it just fell off, i am so proud of my baby for sittin on command , he was pullin so he knew the lead had gone ,cause he nose dived the floor lol, sorrry for gushin just well chuffed lol :D

PHEW!!!!!! that was lucky!! Glad he didn't run off x

That happened to me late last year so i know how heart stopping it is!! , i was walking on the main road and he pulled really hard and i let go of the lead!! eek...i froze not knowing to run after him or not but thought if i chased after him he'd think it was a game so i called him and he came straight back! Luckily, a driver in an oncoming car saw what was happening and stopped in the middle of the road so no one could pass until i had got him under control again.

sakora got away on me a few weeks ago.......she pulled me one way I went the other...Long storie short I caught up to herat her puppy boyfriends house, where she so nicely jumped over there chain link fence and was playing in there back yard!!!, with her buddy Echo, I was just happy i got her back..