Closing of threads

Marc

Hi all,

I have recieved a pm this morning regarding the closing of a thread in husky questions and stating that they feel it was closed prematurely. Please can I ask all to bare in mind that the thread was closed as the conversation was going around in circles and nobody was ever going to agree (this is probably the only point they would agree on) and therefore pointless to continue. You ahve to look at this from the point of view of the forum as a whole.

I do not mind people having a debate however in the same respect I dont want a forum built on a bad environment either. This forum was built for people who love there huskies to enjoy and share their experiences, not as a ground for people to slate each other. There are thousands of debate forums on the internet, if you want adebate I am sure they would be more than happy to host your discussions.

All in all however one point will stand. When a thread is closed by a moderator then if you have a problem with this please feel free to escalate it to a member of admin. Once an admin has made the dicission to close a thread, then this is final. It is never done out of spite, nor to censor people, or any other reason. It is done for the good of the forum.

Regards,

Marc

PS:- If the conversation in that thread is started here again I will instantly delete the post in question. Dont say you havent been told.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't feel put off from asking questions that's what we're all here for afterall :D

From stepping back and reading various posts on lots of different threads, everything that comes out of the topics shows that people are speaking from the heart and just shows how much everyone on here cares for both their sibes, and for the breed itself, and i'm glad that we have such loving and caring members.

ok, enough of the mushy stuff lol :dribble:

I noticed yesterday that it had been closed. Also noticed some friction being caused as well.

lol well thank you i well didnt wanna start ww3 tho

You never knew that was going to happen. You just asked an honest question and wanted to gather information from other owners and breeders before you made any decisions, so why appologise for that? You did the right thing.

just wanna say sorry didnt think me posting that tread would cause all ov that :S

not 100% sure which thread is in question here .. have a fairly good idea. !!!

all i can say is that it was a very valid question.. a question i have been wondering myself but never asked.

good on you for asking it ... thats what the forum should be about.. question asking knowledge gathering etc the ultimate aim surely must be to do the best we can for our dogs. i thought i knew a lot about Husky's till i got on this site and started chatting but have found out more in past few months than i thought.. know i know that my knowledge isn't as good as i thought it was ( hope to change that )

oh and if you can make friends allong the way . i think i have .. then thats great....

bye the way if im Barking ( pardon the punn ) up the wrong tree, just ignore me LOL

Keep asking!!!!!!, hey, it woke people up a bit lol everyone's entitled to their opinions, no one was in the wrong, it was just closed before swear words started coming out lol We don't want memebers falling out on here, especially if we're going to try and arrange meet up's later in the year - we'd end up killing each other lol lol

All still friends :)

oh damn >> does that mean i cant swear at you Sarah... oh s**t gonna have to go back to pick on the daughter...

im coming in disguise to any meets... co's i think i might get thumped around a bit LOL

I'll volunteer, lol! You shouldnt tell people that your going in disguise cus now we all know what to look for