Scammer On H-O Selling Pups - All Members Please Read

Sarah

Hi All

Please be aware a member is contacting anyone they can wanting to advertise the sale of a husky.  This then turns to selling husky puppies and then that they are free.

They claim to be from Scotland and have extremely bad broken English. 

Under no circumstances would i recommend you engaging in conversation with this person.  If you have any issues please message me 

The member has been banned and unfortunately can still use the chat feature - Marc is looking into this as I type.

I have checked their IP - as they claim they are in Scotland - they are however in Cameroon!

Please please do not send money / talk to / interact in anyway with this scammer

The Member is called 

christelnina

I had a chat message from a user by the name of "KellyBetty" on where when I logged in today that was sent at ~930PM EST (I believe it was EST) last night. The message said "Hello", I searched the user and noticed they made one post back in 2013 about a missing husky but has since been banned? If they were banned how did they message me last night? Or did they recently get banned? Was this one of the members trying to scam people??

I had a chat message from a user by the name of "KellyBetty" on where when I logged in today that was sent at ~930PM EST (I believe it was EST) last night. The message said "Hello", I searched the user and noticed they made one post back in 2013 about a missing husky but has since been banned? If they were banned how did they message me last night? Or did they recently get banned? Was this one of the members trying to scam people??

Yes Marc is working to stop banned members from using the chat functions.

Am tagging them to alert them that it's still happening

See Sarah, I told you she was too!!!!  :)