Ladies

Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warehouse is my favourite! But it's a bit pricey. :(

H&M are cheaper and do some nice bits, so does dotty p's surprisingly enough. Can't go wrong with next either.

I quite like river island, miss selfridge and top shop but that's mainly because in my head I'm still in my early twenties, lol.

Ooh another edit but if you're splashing the cash monsoon is ultra chic and Zara are quirky yet cool. :)

Can you tell I love clothes shopping? Lol.

What type of clothing you after jeans ? Tops ? Hoodies ? Or dresses?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Me in a dress?????????????????????

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I have worn 3 dresses in the past 10 years

1 - i got married in it

2 - marc's aunts wedding

3 - bridesmaid at your wedding

My #1 favorite clothes shop is Forever 21 :D I'm not sure if you can find 'em in the UK but their jeans are very comfy :) for the tops (T-shirts usually LOL) my fav is Giordano, though they can be pricey if not on sale. 

EDIT: I agree that H&M is cheaper, but I don't like their products. Their clothes are ridiculously thin it looks like a tissue paper =\

the rest of my clothes come from online shops and amusement parks like Universal Studios :P 

Deffo agree on Asda - they have really improved their clothing styles and range :)

Have always shopped at next - have got big feet and they go up to a 9 lol which is annoying as my range is limited

• 2 months later...

Hi Sarah,

did you find somewhere to shop? I usually shop at Evans which is okay but is quite expensive for what you get as the quality isn't fantastic, although the sizes are really varied. M&S have some good things too and some items are cheaper than Evans but better quality.  :D 

My suggestions probably won't help since you're over the pond, but I usually shop at Vanity, Maurice's, and a lot of boutique shops. My jeans always come from those two stores though. I like various brands from Vanity and Silvers. I also pick up pieces at Kohl's. A lot of my shirts are from random online store though, since I wear a lot of strange things with zombies, monsters, and characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the only brand mentioned in here that I know of is forever 21 I'm not help plus I hardly buy clothes I raid mums wardrobe when I go up to see her haha or she buys things off eBay and it doesn't fit so I get it :P

Normally New Look and River Island depending on the styles they have (I love the 90s styles that have been around for the last year or so), although I'm not the best person to get fashion advice from, I hate clothes shopping.