Hello

she's gorgeous! Welcome to the pack :D

Where in Manchester are you from? I'm in Rochdale and we tend to have mini meets at a dog part just off the east lancs - would be great to get to meet you and Noushka :D

Oh yes - not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but can we have lots of pics pwease :D :D :D

Hiya, Lee, & Noushka, welcome to the pack :wave:

I live near St Helens & often meet up with the rowdy Manchester crowd on here! :lol: The dog park Sarah mentioned is great, all fenced in so the dogs can run off lead, they love it (almost as much as we love watching them!) :P

Look forward to seeing more pics of Noushka, she is a little poser & a stunning lady! :D

Thank You for the warm welcome. I live off the East Lancs in Tyldesley.

We are quite lucky with Noushka, we live across the road from massive fields and woods and can let her off the lead, she will not leave our site, unless she see's another dog. No chance of controlling her then

Where abouts is this dog park and pictures will follow

Hey Lee and Noushka, welcome to the Pack! Noushka is beautiful. Oh yes, we love pics. When you get your new pup, be sure to post some pics. In the meantime, pics of Noushka would be great too!

Val's got the address of the dog park - i just follow her there lol

Good job you trust me! :lol:

It's at the back of Boundary Road baths (now being demolished!) - we park on Lingholme Road next to the doggy bit. It used to be 3 bowling greens but they stopped being used, so locals went to the council & had it changed for dog use. It has a 10' high steel fence, 2 lockable gates & a dog bin, you can see it in some videos & pics that some of us have posted around the forum.

If you want to do a Sarah & follow me, give us a shout when you're free & we can meet you on the East Lancs. We normally try for a Sunday, seems to be the best day but like I say, if you want showing the place, post up! :D