June Husky Of The Month Competition

The June Husky of the Month theme is….

Husky Selfies!

We want to see your best husky “selfieâ€!  What you want to submit is entirely up to you.  You can post a pic of you and your husky selfie, or just of your husky!  Have fun, and be creative!  One entry per husky.

You can submit your entries through Friday, May 23rd at 11:59 BST (6:59 EDT in the U.S)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://youtu.be/kdemFfbS5H0

Here's the video to compliment the theme!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I gotta admit I get why people don't like it I kinda agree but at the same time kinda like it too , does that make sense, at first I was like wtf but now I'm starting to like it lol,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my gosh i've never heard that song before but how awful!

I have a bad news; it's actually 2014's latest trend  :mellow: they used that song for one of those student profile videos in my prom night and I was like "HELL NO" 

I have a bad news; it's actually 2014's latest trend  :mellow: they used that song for one of those student profile videos in my prom night and I was like "HELL NO" 

I must be getting OLD....that is horrible and that voice arghhhhhh...

I gotta admit I get why people don't like it I kinda agree but at the same time kinda like it too , does that make sense, at first I was like wtf but now I'm starting to like it lol,

That's because it's about you!!

That's because it's about you!!

[emoji23] haha I'm shocked! Me really?! Haha I was taking a selfie of my billion dollar brows in the car today and an old man walked past and saw me his expression said it all! :lol: