New Member? Welcome To Husky Owners!

Hi!

I have two girls. Navi Kikiyo and Tavi Kagome. They are my 2nd and third huskies after my rescued husky passed on. It's great to find a place where I don't come off as crazy for loving my babies so much. We're all crazy in love together here and no one will be shocked to hear I sleep with both of them in my bed.

47364_1495768348875_2257732_n (1).jpg

46448_1495768108869_3511005_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hello there, my name is Steve and I'm a proud husky owner. I've had five in my lifetime, raised one from 6 weeks old and just got a 4 month old boy. I've also rescued 2 and I also have a 3 year old girl named Keya. My 4 month old boy is named Logan. 

IMG_5457.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Its so sad when you lose a treasured pet, I agree the house feels empty without that heartbeat in it! This led us to the rescue kennels 6 months after losing our Millie, where we found Amy ( formally Tikanni!!)
5 weeks on and we love her completely, shes a totally different dog to our old 'moochy maloo' as she was affectionately known! We never planned on a husky, she found us and its been a huge learning curve and at 9 months old we are hoping for many many happy years!!!
1st 1-1 training session tomorrow...... wish us luck!!! [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, thanks for reading all the way to here. . . . :up:

Now go to the Introductions section and start your own thread introducing Yourself and your Husky

• Like 2