Does your husky steal?

laura_3173

I have just got back from taking Lex on a walk and we were walking down this nice quiet country lane and all of a sudden I heard this dragging noise behind me and when i looked Lex had a brush in his mouth and it wasn't a brush from a dustpan and brush set it was a proper big brush and he had got it from this someones doorstep. So then i had to try and get it off him and we all know how difficult it is to get things off huskies. Finally managed to get it off him and I had to run back to this house and put it back on their doorstep!

Has anyone elses husky ever took anything?

Gizmo likes to bring pinecones and sticks home but hasn't stolen anything else.

Marley like picking up rubbish and them moving it somewhere else and Bandit is usually too busy trying to run around than steal anything.

They have pinched a few things from the house (i.e. DVDs) though.

dunno about you lot but ... i thought about them stealing .. maybe they can start of small.. like pick pocketing then maybe in a month burglary then progress to robbery .. what do you think guys and girls ..

if i treat them well they might be up for it..

the THELMA & LOUISE of the Husky world..... PMSL

I thought this was quite funny ,I normally take Tia into Pets at home but they started giving her treats when we got to the cash desk ,this particular day we had been on a long walk and I went in for a new bowl she dragged me round the shop to the cash desk and while I went into my bag Tia jumped onto the counter scattered everything and nicked all the treats ,I must admit I couldnt help but laugh:o:D

Well, Nook is pretty good. There was the time when I had my back to him while reading the paper that he stole an entire tray of rolls off the top of the stove without making a sound. I was 5 feet away in the same room!

Jake is even better at counter surfing .... I got a 3lb London Broil out of the freezer to thaw out for dinner and left it on the counter. I left the room for 15 minutes and he got a hold of it and ate it all. Frozen! All of the other 12 (at the time) kids were in the house and no one else knew except for Ashley .. and she wasn't telling!!!

Tasha got a bottle of Rustie's meds off the stove and ate a bunch one day. No real problem except she was a sleepier little girl than normal for a couple of days.

Missy and Mischka have been known to get things too.