Placed An Order

Chula

Thanks! I have just had another thing shipped from petmeds that "disappeared" from somewhere in the shipment process, so wanted to make sure that this was a normal wait period and that it didn't get stolen along with my dog's heartworm treatment. I'm sure whoever took that box was really disappointed. 

Thanks! I have just had another thing shipped from petmeds that "disappeared" from somewhere in the shipment process, so wanted to make sure that this was a normal wait period and that it didn't get stolen along with my dog's heartworm treatment. I'm sure whoever took that box was really disappointed.

Oh that's not good :( we don't have the most reliable of post men with our mail often being delivered to the wrong address!

At least petmeds is shipping me another order without charge. It was a 6-month supply of Revolution, which is NOT cheap! I get packages delivered to my door all the time and have yet to have something go missing until those meds. Do you usually get an email from Indi-dog that says the order has been shipped?

Oh that's not good :( we don't have the most reliable of post men with our mail often being delivered to the wrong address!

At least petmeds is shipping me another order without charge. It was a 6-month supply of Revolution, which is NOT cheap! Do you usually get an email from Indi-dog that says the order has been shipped?

That's good!

I've never had an email no, it usually arrives within 2 weeks. Could your postage take longer though with it being posted abroad?

Both my orders took about 2 weeks to ship, 1-2 weeks for her to make. I'm waiting on one now that she made within 2 weeks, which is impressive since she already had orders ahead of mine and had to make 3 collars and a lead for me, and it shipped out 12 days ago. Will let you know when it arrives so you can get an estimate from when yours ships. Always worth the wait :)

Hey hey actually got my order today!! So 12 day delivery :D, about 25 days since the order was placed, not too bad at all! Considering I've delt with some companies that are like 'oh we'll get it to you in 4-8 weeks' and its ONE thing, and 3 months later you still havent seen it!

Thanks! I will keep an eye out for an email. I'm so excited. I really want a police lead and I love that I got to choose my own patterns and colors.

But guess what was waiting for me when I got home? The Revolution! The post office finally found it. And petmeds already FedExd me a second package for free. Should I call and tell them?? I feel like I'm stealing something! But in fairness it was supposed do be delivered by the 26th and was lost for five days...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey Emily!
Sorry only just got on here, Megan's correct I took a couple of days off for my sons first birthday and his party, your lead is now done however and posting out tomorrow :)

SAM_4431_zps1e014ecc.jpg